Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Welcome to So Lovely Tea Room & Events!!!

I am so excited to FINALLY be starting down the path I feel led...

Please step through the door of my dream & let me share with you all things lovely, all things pretty & all things tea room!

My daughter Olivia turned 1 this past Sunday so of course we HAD to have a party for her!  This couldn't be a small party because that just isn't how we do it so we planned and planned and planned and I am so excited to share with you in the days to follow {Olivia's 1st Birthday Party} - it was a real Hoot!

I want to start off by sharing with you a beautiful Ruffly Felt Rosette Wreath that I just knew I had to make when I came across it on one of my "Lovely Blogs" - Inspiring Reads & Funny Thoughts - Kristy Ramsey is one of the most creative people I know and I am sure I will mention her again but first I want to thank her for introducing me to this lovely wreath!  If you LOVE this picture you can make this wreath!

Not Crafty?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...