Saturday, March 12, 2011

{Happenings!!!}

I am super duper with sugar on top excited about my new logo for the Etsy shop & the blog!  I hope you like it!!!  I wanted to go with something elegant yet whimsy & fun.


I have been so busy over here working on some new, fun designs!  I am planning to launch 5 new designs in the shop by April 1st!  No, that isn't an April Fool's joke - I really am!!!  They are fun! 

{Sneak Peak} Here is a sample of a sweet little birthday invite for beautiful Julianna Rae!  If you like zebra print, hot pink with polka dots & butterflies - you will LOVE this party theme!


{Happy Birthday to Starbucks!!!} - I got a yummy birthday cake cake pop during their celebration!  I highly recommend having one {or2!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...