Thursday, March 21, 2013

{Do you know Etsy?}


 
I know Etsy VERY well! 
If you hadn't figured out by now,
I get REALLY excited when the
word "craft" comes up and
Etsy is the place for all things
crafty and unique. 

A very "lovely" site that you have to experience! 

Since I stay at home with Olivia {3 years old}
 & Chance {9 months}
I decided that I just had to find a way to
express my creativity
{and maybe bring a little income in!}. 
When I went to school at
Oklahoma State - GO POKES!!!
my Major was Graphic Design.
 I have always enjoyed designing &
 am so thankful that I have found a way
 to still use the talent God gave me &
do something I enjoy {designing parties!}
all at the same time. 

Step in - Etsy!  Etsy is an online
store for all things handmade. 
I mean you can find almost
anything on here.  I love to shop from Etsy
so much that I decided I would
give a shop of my own a try!

I'd love for you to visit!
 
Here's my newest collection!
Chevron & Polka Dot
"Sweet Baby" Shower 
Printable - Chevron or Polka Dot - Baby Shower Invitation - Choose Your Colors
also available in
Printable - Chevron or Polka Dot - Baby Shower Invitation - Choose Your Colors
*colors are customizable - pick your own!
Printable - Chevron & Polka Dot Baby Shower Food Tags - Choose Your Colors
*can be left blank or customized
Printable Chevron & Polka Dots Baby Shower Choose Your Colors Banner   Printable Chevron & Polka Dots Baby Shower Choose Your Colors Banner
*customizable
 
 
wouldn't this make a beautiful
"Sweet Baby" baby shower!
 
This design was created for
Baby Joule that is due this Spring! 
Her nursery is going to be coral & grey -
I thought that was a very modern
 & fun color combo.

Please keep me in mind for your
next event or life milestone!

I can design you a beautiful
birth announcment, save the date card,
 pregnancy announcment,
Birthday Party Invitation
{with or without a photo}
& so so much more! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...